Here Is An Italian Bread Dipping Recipe To Go With Your Olive Oil Dipping Dishes
An interesting and individual bread dipping recipe can be created with an olive oil dipping dish and by using plenty of imagination and your personal preferences. Italian cuisine makes good use of wonderful herbs and spices, particularly, oregano, garlic and black pepper. The ingredients can always be adjusted to suit. Recreate the Italian restaurant experience in your own home with this wonderful garlic bread dipping recipe. You will need the following:
- 5 cloves of pressed garlic
- 1 tablespoon of dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons of Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- ½ teaspoon of aged balsamic vinegar, preferably Modena Aceto Balsamico
- ¼ Cup of Spanish or Italian extra virgin olive oil known as EVOO
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 loaf of either Italian flat bread or French baguette
Prepare the garlic bread dip by pouring olive oil onto your dipping dish, and then add your pressed garlic to the edges. Slowly drizzle the Italian aceto balsamico balsamic vinegar over the oil and garlic. Finally, dust the mixture with a sprinkling of oregano, black pepper and grated parmesan cheese.
The bread should be thick sliced to about 3/4 inch each. Arrange on a platter and dip in the olive oil dipping dish. Serve before the main course.